Searching Known Feeds
In the “Search” box, type the name, website name, or channel name. Spelling and s p a c e s matter.
If the website/channel does not appear, you can Discover it for everyone!
Discovering New Feeds
It is easy! And what you discover makes ROIL better for everyone!
Discover By URL (recommended)
Most effective way to Discover a new feed is to copy the URL and paste it directly into the search box.
- Go to the website. E.g., a YouTuber’s channel page (not a single video page).
- Copy the URL and paste it into the ROIL search box. Click Discover.
- The feed will now appear under Discovered Feeds.
- Click Follow.
Depending on the URL target, a feed may not be readily found. Patience and trial-and-error may help. Fortunately, any given feed only needs to be discovered once to be available forever.
Discover Without a URL
You can also discover certain feeds without a URL.
- Specify the “Source”, e.g. YouTube.
- Type the user name, channel, ID, etc.
- If the feed doesn’t appear, enter the URL instead (see above).